Generally, coolsculpting Boston prices will depend on several factors, which include:
- The part and number of body areas to be treated.
- The largeness or thickness of the fat layer in that body area,
- The type of coolsculpting applicators required to reduce the amount of body fat that the patient needs to reduce.
- The number of applicators or treatment cycles required for the body area.
Can You Get Coolsculpting Boston prices Over the Phone?
The answer is no, you can’t get coolsculpting Boston prices over the phone. Though some physicians may give you special price quotes over the phone, this is far from the actual cost of cool sculpting you may eventually pay.
Like stated above, there are several factors that affect the cost of cool sculpting. Not until your coolsculpting physician has seen your body parts that require coolsculpting treatment and have discussed your desired fat reduction goals with you, he or she may not be able to accurately give you a price quote. The largeness or thickness of the fat layer in your targeted body area could mean additional coolsculpting applicators or multiple coolsculpting treatments.
No qualified coolsculpting physician would be able to give you a price estimate over the phone without prior examination of your body because the physician doesn’t know your body. This is the reason why it is important to visit an expert physician for a complimentary, no-obligation consultation if you are interested in coolsculpting treatment.
Coolsculpting procedure is so customized that you can have the treatment as big as you want or as little as you want. For instance, you can have multiple areas in your body treated at the same time, or you may choose to treat each area one at a time. You may also choose to receive multiple coolsculpting treatments on one body area for faster result, or choose just a treatment or two. The coolsculpting procedure is completely customized.
Why Does The Coolsculpting Treatment Cost So Much?
Just like any other medical treatment, the coolsculpting procedure is not unduly cheap. Coolsculpting is a patented fat reduction procedure that is non-surgical, non-invasive, less painful and does not have any downtime. To achieve this, the procedure uses a kind of technology that is itself so expensive.
However, compared to other fat reduction procedures, coolsculpting is relatively more affordable. Coolsculpting Boston prices are far more affordable than the cost of liposuction, or any other fat reduction treatment.
Irrespective of on how many body areas you want to receive the treatment, the number of applicators needed or the number of cycles to achieve your fat reduction goals, the coolsculpting treatment cost is still affordable than the cost of other fat reduction treatment like liposuction, yet you wouldn’t have to take any time off work for it.
Factors That Determine the Cost of Cool Sculpting
- The area of your body to be treated – the larger/bigger the areas you want to treat, the more expensive the coolsculpting treatment would be. This is because larger body areas require bigger or multiple coolsculpting applicators.
- The number of treatment cycles required – a cycle is counted each time the coolsculpting applicator is placed on your body part. The number of treatment cycles depends on your body type and the amount of fat to be removed from an area. Though 1 or 2 cycles are required to achieve the desired result, sometimes additional cycles may also be required to eliminate the excess fat.
- The location of the physician – the cost of cool sculpting procedure may likely be more expensive in some cities than in others. This may be due to a higher concentration of cool sculpting physicians in some cities, which may drive down the coolsculpting treatment cost.
- The Physician who performs the procedure: The qualification of the physician who performs the treatment also affects the treatment cost. For instance, if a qualified doctor performs the cool sculpting procedure, the costs would be more expensive than when a medical assistant performs the procedure.
How Much Does Coolsculpting Procedure Cost?
To have an estimated idea of how much the coolsculpting procedure cost, listed below is a breakdown of the various average cost of coolsculpting applicators. Don’t forget that coolsculpting treatment is customized to meet each patient’s need. Hence, it is highly recommended that you contact your coolsculpting physician to get a better price quote.
- Small applicator $750
- Large Applicator $1200 – $1,500
- CoolSmooth $1200
- CoolMini $900 – $1500
- CoolPetite $750
Average Cost of Coolsculpting by Body Area
The average cost of a coolsculpting treatment is $2,681. The most expensive body areas are the stomach, arms, and outer thighs. The cheapest body areas are the inner thigh and chin.
- Chin: $1,200 – $1,500.
- Arms: $1,500 – $2,800
- Outer Thighs: $3,000 – $4,000
- Inner Thighs: $1500 – $3000
- Stomach: $2,400 – $2,800
- Flanks: $1,500 – $3,000
Will Insurance Cover My Cool Sculpting Cost?
Not definitely. Coolsculpting is considered a cosmetic treatment and not a restorative treatment. As a result, it is not usually covered by the insurance plan. You may need to check with your insurance provider but chances are that the treatment will not be covered by your health insurance company.
Is Cool Sculpting Treatment Safe?
Yes, cool sculpting treatment is very safe. As a matter of fact, the coolsculpting procedure is approved by the FDA and has been performed by several physicians all over the world with positive results. As a result, the cool sculpting treatment is well-recognized as a safe and effective fat reduction treatment for visible, pesky, and stubborn fat bulges in the flank, abdomen, thigh, and submental area.
Unlike other fat reduction treatments that use heat application to reduce body fat, cool sculpting treatment uses the cold application to freeze the fat cells instead. More so, the treatment does not affect other body internal organs.
Cool sculpting treatment is required when the thighs are rubbing together against each other when standing. Other body areas where cool sculpting can be applied include love handles, banana rolls, sides of the knees, etc. Coolsculpting treatment is also helpful to eliminate double chin and sagging of the sides of the face around the jaws.
Are you planning to undergo a coolsculpting treatment? Schedule an appointment with your physician today to know if you are eligible for the treatment and how much your coolsculpting cost per area would be.